- Sign in
Use your email address to sign in. You’ll get an email. Click approve. Then paste the code that’s sent into your email in the site to login.
If you’re new to Nina and don’t have an account, just do the above and you’re set. No passwords. Just email login.
- Create Hub
Click Create on the left hand menu -> click Hub
A hub is a collection of Releases. You can have multiple hubs. Think of it like Soundcloud, if you could control a bunch of different pages with the same account. You can publish releases via your hub. You can repost other’s releases to your hub too. You can also add collaborators to the hub, and give them permission to post and repost to it.
If you’re a label, you should make a hub for your label. If you’re an artist, you can make a hub for your project—if you have multiple aliases, you can make a bunch of hubs.
- Create Release
- Click Create on the left hand menu -> click Release
- Click + Choose files to upload
- Select your files (mp3 for now; drag and drop coming soon). Don’t worry, you can add lossless files as Bonus Material (found in Release settings after uploading).
- Name your release in the Release Title field. If it’s a single, enter Artist - Song Title. If it’s an album or EP, enter Artist - Album/EP Title.
- Select the Hub you want to post through via the Hub dropdown
- Click + Upload a JPG or PNG (drag and drop coming soon) and select the artwork in your files.
- If posting a single, click Continue.
- If posting an album/ep, enter Track titles under Tracks.
- Tip: you can change order/remove tracks by clicking … on the right.
- Add release Description and Tags and press continue
- Enter your Price or click Free to make a free release.
- Note: the price is for the entire release, whether it’s a single or album/ep. Users can only buy complete releases.
- Enter Catalog No.
- If you want to schedule your release to come out at a later date, you can do that here.
- Press continue, double check your information is correct (dont worry you can edit later if you need to) and Upload.
And huzzah! You did it. You can find your release in your profile page (below Create on the left hand nav) and in your hub.