Skip to main content
What is a Release on Nina?
- When you upload your music on Nina you are creating a Release. Currently Releases are single tracks, but soon you’ll be able to upload albums and EPs with multiple tracks.
- Anyone can listen to a Release, even if they don’t own it.
- Releases can be limited editions where a set number of copies are available or open editions with an unlimited number of copies.
- Artists can choose any price and edition size they want for their Release, or choose to make a Release free of charge. They can also choose to get a percentage of any secondary sale of their Release.
- When a Release is sold the artist gets 100% of the sale price, Nina does not take a fee.
- An owner of a Release can choose to resell it - if this happens the artist gets their revenue share that they set when they published the Release.